AEW Casino x Hearo Watch Party Sweepstakes
OFFICIAL RULES (“Official Rules”)
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE. PURCHASES DO NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY ENTERING YOU ALSO AGREE TO THE ARBITRATION PROVISION IN SECTION 13 BELOW.
1. ELIGIBILITY: AEW Casino Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of All Elite Wrestling, LLC (“AEW” or “Sponsor”) and each of their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, retailers, and advertising, promotion and judging agencies and all other service agencies involved with the Promotion, and members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouse) and household of each such employee are not eligible to participate.
2. ENTRY PERIOD: This Promotion begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on November 15, 2021 (“Entry Period”). The clock on Sponsor`s server for AEW Casino play and Sponsor`s email server for email entries will be the official clock for the Promotion.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Entry Period, you can enter the Promotion in two ways:
A. AEW Casino Play: Eligible entrants who login to AEW Casino during the Entry Period will receive entries in the Promotion according to the table below based on play in the AEW Casino: Double or Nothing mobile app. Spins do not require purchase and can be made utilizing free currency.
|Numble of Entries||Task to Complete|
|One (1) entry||Ten (10) spins on the slot machine in AEW Casino: Double or Nothing mobile app. Every additional ten (10) spins is one (1) additional entry.|
B. Email Entry: You may also enter the Promotion via email. Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “AEW Casino Sweepstakes Free Entry”. In the body of the email, you must include your valid email address, your player ID, your name, address, city, state, and ZIP code. Email entries must be received during the Entry Period to be eligible for the drawing. There is no limit on the number of valid email entries per person.
Entrants may only enter using a single AEW Casino account for AEW Casino play and a single email account for email entry. Entrants may not enter multiple times with multiple Social Casino or email accounts. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, accounts, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods may void that entrant`s entries and that entrant may be disqualified (and forfeits all prizes won), in Sponsor`s discretion. In addition, entrants may not use automated or scripted programs or means to enter either through Social Casino play or email entry.
In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the “authorized account holder” of the AEW Casino or email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by the organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted entry. A potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder associated with the entry.
4. DRAWINGS/ODDS: On or around November 20, 2021, a random drawing will take place to select prize winners allocated according to the prize categories listed in Section 7 below (Grand Prize Winner will be drawn first and then Runner Up Winners), from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Winners will be notified on or around the day of the drawing. Entries are cumulative throughout the Entry Period. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period and the number of prizes for each prize category. Sponsor`s decisions regarding winners are final.
5. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: By entering, entrants (a) agree to these Official Rules and all decisions of the Sponsor and (b) represent and warrant that they are in compliance with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements.
6. OTHER CONTEST PROVISIONS: The Sponsor is not responsible for:
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, extend, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, bugs, viruses, technical failures, or any other factors beyond Sponsor`s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will randomly award the prizes from among eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the AEW Casino game, the Promotion website, or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor`s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of the Official Rules or any provision of these Official Rules.
Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. PRIZES: There will be one (1) Grand Prize winner and 100 (one hundred) Runner Up winners who will receive the following prizes allocated among the prize categories listed below:
A. Grand Prize Winner: One (1) Grand Prize Winner selected pursuant to Section 4 will receive a Hearo Watch Party with Evil Uno. The exact date and scheduling details associated with the party shall be determined by AEW (ARV = $2500).
B. Runners Up Winners: One hundred (100) Runner Up Winners selected pursuant to Section 4 will each receive ten million in-game chips (ARV = $10).
Total ARV of all prizes: $3500.00
Prizes will be awarded provided that eligible entries have been received to conduct the drawing. Prizes are non-transferable, and no cash equivalent or substitutions are allowed except at the discretion of the Sponsor. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Only one (1) prize per person, family/household. ARVs are as of date of printing of these Official Rules. The difference in value of prizes as stated herein and value at time of prize notification or fulfillment, if any, will not be awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or cancellation of prize fulfillment due to unforeseen circumstances, or those outside of Sponsor`s control. All costs associated with the prizes not specifically described in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
Winners acknowledge that the Released Parties (as defined below) have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize (if any) are subject to the respective manufacturers` terms therefore, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee.
8. TAXES: All taxes on a prize won and other expenses related to accepting the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. By accepting a prize, each winner agrees to self-report the winner`s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service, as required by law. If a prize has a value of $600 or more, Sponsor will issue the winner a Form 1099 required by the Internal Revenue Code.
9. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The Winners will be notified that they are a Winner at the conclusion of the Entry Period. AEW may require the Winner to execute an affidavit of eligibility, publicity release (except where prohibited), and liability waiver and other documentation prior to the delivery of a Prize (an “Affidavit”). The Winner must provide a Form W-9 to receive the Prize. The Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 from the Sponsor for the approximate retail value of Prizes for the calendar year won. If a Winner fails to pick up or redeem the Prize at the location designated by Sponsor on a date and time designated by Sponsor, or fails to execute the Affidavit or other documentation required by Sponsor, Sponsor will consider the Winners to have forfeited the Prize and another prize winner will be selected. In the event that a potential winner disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the Prize to an alternate winner through a random drawing from remaining Registrations. Only 3 alternate awards will be attempted, after which the Prize will remain unawarded. The right to receive the Prize is non-transferable and the Winner has no right of substitution (in cash or otherwise). AEW reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event any portion of the Prize is unavailable, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
A. As a condition of entering, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Sponsor, KamaGames, Hearo, Photified, its affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees and advertising and promotional agencies, and the administrator of the Promotion, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents (“Released Parties”), from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the participation in the Promotion and the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize or any item redeemed therewith or any travel or other activity related thereto; (b) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses and/or any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), excluding attorneys` fees and court costs.
B. By accepting a prize, entrants grant permission to the Released Parties and their designees to use entrants` name, address (city, state, country), any photos, descriptions of their person, likeness, statements, and biographical information without limitation, for advertising and publicity purposes, worldwide in any media known to date or to be developed in the future, without further compensation or notice or right of approval, except where prohibited by law.
11. FORCE MAJEURE: Without limitation to any other rights set forth herein, the Released Parties are not responsible if the Promotion must be postponed or cancelled or if any prize cannot be provided due to delays, or interruptions due to Acts of God, Acts of War, natural disasters, weather, epidemic, pandemic, or terrorism. Sponsor hereby retains the right (in its absolute discretion) to suspend, modify and/or terminate the Promotion in the event that its completion is prevented or interrupted because of force majeure events, including any strike, fire, war, terrorist, or governmental action, epidemic, pandemic or any disruptive event beyond our control. If the Promotion is suspended as set forth herein, the Promotion shall be deemed extended by a period equivalent to the periods of suspension, unless otherwise announced by Sponsor. Notwithstanding the foregoing, no termination hereunder shall affect Sponsor`s rights hereunder or any of its rights in and to the Promotion, which shall remain in full force and effect.
12. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: This Sweepstakes and its Official Rules, excluding any and all disputes, are subject to all applicable US Federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Florida U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 13 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in court of competent jurisdiction in Duval County, Florida.
13. DISPUTES: You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action relating to these Official Rules shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by confidential arbitration in Fort Lauderdale, Florida before a single arbitrator pursuant to the then-current Consumer Arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. PLEASE NOTE: YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO FILE SUIT IN A COURT OF LAW (INCLUDING ANY CLASS ACTION SUIT) TO ENFORCE YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THESE OFFICIAL RULES. Any award rendered shall be final and conclusive upon the parties and a judgment thereon may be entered in the highest court of any forum, state or federal, having jurisdiction. The parties to the arbitration will share equally the administrative costs of such arbitration proceedings. You agree to commence any arbitration proceeding with respect to this Promotion within one (1) year after the claim arises. You agree that a proceeding commenced after this date is barred.
15. GENERAL: By participating, entrants agree to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Promotion or these Official Rules. The invalidity or enforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. These Official Rules represent the entire agreement relating to the Promotion and supersede any other written communication, understanding or commitment relating to the Promotion.
16. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules or (after the drawing date) the prize winners` first initial, last name and their city/state, please send a postage prepaid letter to All Elite Wrestling, LLC, Attention: AEW Casino Sweepstakes, 1 TIAA Bank Field Drive, Jacksonville, Florida, 32202 to be received by December 31, 2021.
17. SPONSOR: The sponsor of this Promotion is All Elite Wrestling, LLC.
© 2020 All Elite Wrestling, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
1 TIAA Bank Field Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32202